Feldspar comprises of different minerals like potassium, aluminium, calcium and silicates. It is one of the most important ingredients in all types of ceramic bodies and glaze. In fact, glass and ceramin industries are known to be the biggest consumers of feldspar powder. We are one of the most famous manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of high quality potassium feldspar mineral in India. We promise to supply finest potash feldspar powder at best prices. Buyers from different parts of the country purchase high quality feldspar with luster from us.
The mineralogical composition of different feldspars can be expressed in terms of the ternary system which includes the following:
Orthoclase (KAlSi3O8), Albite (NaAlSi3O8) and Anorthite (CaAl2Si2O8).
Few Facts and Information of Feldspar Mineral Powder
Here are some important specifications and information concerning with potash feldspar mineral which impart amazing properties to it.
- It makes up for almost 60% of the earth’s crust.
- It is the most important ingredient to ingenious, metamorphic and sedimentary rocks.
- 95% of the lustrous feldspar is consumed by ceramic and glass industry.
Composition and Specification of Feldspar
|Contents||Na-Par 911||Na-Par 89|
Uses of Feldspar Powder
Below are mentioned some of the most common uses and applications of potash and soda feldspar powders. It is because of its wonderful composition that it has so many uses:
- It is used in the main fluxing agent in the ceramic industries which is very essential and critical in the glassing phase.
- In the floorings, it is the main component.
- It is used in paints.
- It is highly used in the manufacturing of sanitaryware.
These are some of the specifications and information of the uses and properties of feldspar. Order it from Krishna Exports, the quality promising exporters, manufacturers and suppliers for fine products.
Third Party Inspection
Pre-shipment Inspection Service is the 3rd Party Inspection available with us. SGS or equivalent at seller cost at port of loading.