Dolomite powder in India
Dolomite is an Quartzandminerals. It is a Carbonate mineral, also known as Calcium Magnesium Carbonate. Generally it is white to off white in color. Its chemical formulae is CaMg(CO₃)₂. This mineral crystallizes in the Trigonal system. South of Rajasthan in INDIA is rich in Dolomite deposits. Dolomite is a mineral that has a special saddle-shaped crystal. Dolomite is a common rock-forming mineral. Dolomite originates in the same sedimentary environments as limestone – warm, sand place, shallow, saltwater environments. In agriculture, dolomite is used as a soil conditioner and as a feed additive for livestock. Our Company is manufacturer & suppliers of dolomite Powder in India. We maintain high quality standards throughout the process of dolomite powder. We are leading company in the field of minerals suppliers. We are manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Dolomite powder in India. We offer Dolomite powder in best quality range.
Dolomite Chemical Propoerties
Following are the properties of Dolomite:
Powder and grains of this material is used in following Industries:
- Ceramic – As a Filler
- Paint – As a Filler
- Wall Texture – Grains are used as texture.
- Wall Putty – As a main Filler
- Cement Bricks – Used as a main component or Filler.
- Engineering Stone / Counter tops / Quartz Stone – Used as Filler.
- Steel – Used as purifying agent.
- Rubber – Substitute of Calcite and Filler.
- Electrodes – As Filler
- Glass Industry – Used as a purifying agent.